- Lip Fillers have become a popular procedure in Cosmetic Medicine and is an alternative to traditional surgical procedures which means not having to go under the knife.
- Lip Enhancement procedures might be daunting for those who are new to lip augmentation but here’s some answers to more frequently asked questions.
- Don’t be shy, get in touch with us to talk about your cosmetic goals today!
If you’re considering lip fillers for the first time or are looking to get a better understanding about the process and what to expect from your lip enhancement procedure, here are some more frequently asked questions that we get asked as a practice of Cosmetic Medicine in Adelaide.
Lip Filler Frequently Asked Questions
Is it painful to get lip fillers?
Everyone who has Lip Filler always asks us about pain.
Pain is a relative feeling. The process is not painless but we can both undertake procedures to reduce pain.
We can apply topical numbing cream at your request which makes the procedure more comfortable. Treatment is quick so any discomfort does not last long.
[Respect Lip Enhancement Tip: You can come in first thing in the morning after a light breakfast, when you are fresh and lovely as we feel pain less in the morning.]
Why are lip fillers so popular?
The are many and varied individual reasons. Some people have smaller lips and want to restore volume loss. Some want to deal with ageing. Some want to improve symmetry. Whatever the reason, it is primarily to enhance a person’s overall appearance by adding volume and shape to the lip area.
Lip fillers also provide a non surgical solution which means not having to go under the knife to achieve the look you desire.
How long do lip fillers last?
Your body absorbs and metabolizes the filler (which is a naturally occurring product) at a different rate to other people. Our most popular lip filler lasts for approximately four to six months.
What should I expect from Respect Cosmetic Medicine?
- A thorough consultation with our Respect Cosmetic Nurse or Doctor to discuss what you would to achieve and your concerns including the product
- Final sign off by Respect Doctor (or Respect SKYPE Doctor)
- Numbing cream application if desired
- The procedure will be undertaken
- Aftercare will be explained to you before leaving including what is on our website to assist you at home.
Learn more about our Lip Filler Service here where we also detail home care procedures for before and after that you can undertake to get the best from your procedure.
Respect has been injecting in the Adelaide CBD since 2002. We are professional and take pride in making our clients look and feel their very best.
Will I look like a puffer fish?
This is sometimes asked and the answer is no. We tailor the natural enhancement according to your face that meets your realistic and achievable goals.
Everyone has different lip shapes, so we use a variety of techniques to achieve the best individual result for every client.
What products does Respect Cosmetic Medicine use?
Respect uses the most reputable brands in the world which are proven to have outstanding results.
Due to regulations in our industry regarding advertising, we cannot promote product names online. Of course we are happy to discuss more so get in touch to arrange your consultation.
How can I make an appointment with Nurse Amani or Doctor Harry?